Friday, June 29, 2007

Podcasts and Audio






Phew! After all that "mental workout" (of course, with some coaching from my personal trainer)I think I am going to have a talk with my MP3... Okay, buddy, you'll need to join me on my daily "physical workout". While you play some nice music or "read" to me a wonderful book, let's go for a walk. Years ago, I used to go for daily walks on the beach... now, I am not so lucky. I no longer live by the Ocean. So, I exercise on a stationary bike, treadmill and of course, walking the Mall shopping... well, most of the time is actually just "Window shopping". But still fun!



The eAudibook I downloaded is " Just Wait Till You Have Children Of Your Own" by Erma Bombeck. I have two sons and one of them is engaged to be married next year. I am just waiting for him to have children of his own!!!!!



A big thank you to all the folks who helped me along this Course 2.0 and for my DeeryLou friend and coach: I could not have done without you. Thanks for not giving up on me!

2 comments:

DeeryLou said...

I'm very proud of you. I knew you could finish. Now we can both relax and bask in the glory of a job well done!

Anonymous said...

Hoorary for you for finishing! Now instead of going to the gym to workout (I know you cancelled) you can take a walk with your MP3 player. Happy day!